Friday, June 17, 2011

DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM BUT HELLO GORGEOUS GARRETT

TRON: LEGACY
COUNTRY STRONG
FOUR BROTHERS
UM.......TO BE CONTINUED
GARRETT HEDLUND: FUTURE SUPERSTAR HOTTIE 2.0
Above is a list of recent movies that the following brand new not over-exposed hottie has starred in and shown some good abs and acting chops to go with it!


OH GARRETT! I had never heard of you until you started glowing in Tron, but you know what I know who you are now! I won't forget you either and you will no longer be the "other guy" in movies you will be that "hot guy from Tron"

This was your dark hair after you were in Troy with so many hot men that we couldn't keep count and we almost...I repeat....almost forgot....but with one picture our memory is refreshed!!! Hello gorgeous!

Everyone knows that celebmanmeat loves them some men in suits! Suit Up Garrett and damn man you do it very very well....mmmmmm

If only we could be the drink that you are sipping on or the finger you have to your mouth we wouldn't mind those lips on us at all....

In Four Brothers you were PISSED OFF and damn did it look hot on you! You are the next big thing and if I ever watch that movie again Mark Wahlberg will NOT be who I am staring at!

This is your standard pic I've seen it everywhere but I love it so yeah!
You played a cowboy really well in Country Strong and cowboy or California we love you just the same!

Who knew Sam Flynn would grow up to look like this! DAYUM!!!! Good genes in that family yum yum!

On the Ellen show Ellen asked you where you came from and you said "a planet called Michigan" well damn that planet has some good men....you've always been around but NOW WE WILL FRICKIN NOTICE!!!

There will be no more hiding for you hottie! The word is out you have made it! Prepare for fangirls!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed him in Troy but it wasnt until Four Brothers that I actually noticed him. He is so sexy and hes actually talented which makes him even sexier.

    ReplyDelete