Thursday, May 28, 2009

Man Meat COUNTRY EDITION!

THERE ARE GOOD REASONS, LADIES LOVE COUNTRY BOYS! SEE BELOW!
Okay all, I'm from Nashville, Country Music USA.  Kelley hates Country, well I don't, and there are some hotties in country right now and all you haters are missing out!  So I thought I would give you a sample of what country has to offer...it's no longer Willie Nelson (trust)!

You wanted to be a Celebrity and you are! You love to go Online and We want you to pick Ticks off of us!  BRAD PAISLEY your name should be like BRAD BRIGHTRED because you are hot!
Girls, he's hot enough to land the girl from Father of the Bride!  He is all muscle...I know (trust)

KEITH URBAN:  He's hot enough to land Nicole Kidman!  Just sayin'

I've seen him in concert...he's hotspice for sure!

BLAKE SHELTON: Webster's dictionary says...tall, dark and handsome...we say Hotspice!
That Miranda Lambert girl sings that Crazy Ex-girlfriend song...so dump her but don't tell her you are with me, k? I want to live!
Umm...hot! Shhh! Don't tell Miranda..she's made of gunpowder and lead=me died!
Me thinks she's a little scary if crossed just keep our relationship secret k?

Miranda Lambert is lucky...."I wish I was more like her."

NOT FOR ME BUT AS REQUESTED:  Billy Currington

He must be doing something right!


I mean he's good enough for Shania?

DIERKS BENTLEY: We knew what we were thinking!  you=hotspice!


COME A LITTLE CLOSER DIERKS, WE WANT TO LAY YOU DOWN!
,

JIMMY WAYNE:  HE'S HOT!

Do you believe me now?

yeah so, like some people think that that Chuck Wicks guy is cute..I admit he is...but..I went to college at Belmont with him and let me tell you he is lamespice...he was so slimy!  Yuck! He has a rich family who bought him that record contract! Julianne Hough RUN AWAY!

JAKE OWEN: Some say he's our most eligible bachelor...we cannot help but to agree and he kinda (a little bit) looks like Luke Wilson! I didn't say it..blame People magazine if you disagree.


certainly not least!!! JOSH TURNER!
I'VE MET HIM HE'S even HOTTER IN PERSON if that's possible!
Saved the best for last!
Man you as hot as a Firecracker!  
It would take me getting hit by a Long Black Train to stop me from getting to you if only you were single! All the good ones are taken!


I want you to be my man but you can't you love your wife...dammit!

All these hot pieces of meat are taken...very very taken..like wife and kids taken...except for Jimmy Wayne, who is 27 and Billy Currington who goes through Nashville country groupies faster than a speeding bullet he=manho!

Dammit!  No one gets divorced in Nashville, at least not country stars...(Blake Shelton doesn't count).  We aren't in Hollywood anymore Toto!

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!
Nashville=cool but in need of more hot single guys! STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment