Thursday, May 28, 2009

Marshal Mathers, Eminem, I'll call you whatever you like!

We will call you whatever you want! You are the REAL Slim Shady!  And we love you for it too!


To the Rap mobile!  Drive straight to Nashville, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
We would walk 8 miles to act like rabbits with you!  That battle at the end of 8mile was sexyspice!

I, read in Vibe magazine that you almost died recently...what the effspice, you cannot rob us of your lyrical genius...I mean dude you write better than 90 percent of the song writers...love you! You would prolly hate this post...but this is for my viewing pleasure!


Not your best picture...but me hopes you are thinking about seeing me...fo sure!
Umm...I'll treat you better than Kim...rhyme for me please?

Peace out! Imma LOSE IT!  YOU SO HOT!

You know it too don't you!

Julz


No comments:

Post a Comment