Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kellan deserves another post! You will Agree when you see

K, so I've done a Kellan Lutz post before...but then I saw this and thought...he needs another one.
.

What makes Rpattz so dang special that he gets 4 and Kellan gets one! Nothing! Therefore:

hello hotness! When are they gonna make a Pocket Emmett...I want him!
dude...I have no words...*drool*  


We should sign a petition that states that Kellan Lutz must never wear a shirt.  I think that would be a damn good law don't you?
see no shirt=hot!
Ignore the hat...just look at the body...dude!
Okay post over....don't know if there will be more but if Kellan keeps taking hot pictures there probably will be!

2 comments:

  1. HEEELLLLLOOOOO HOTTIE!!!! I'm lovin da 1st pic! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kellan iz sssssssssssooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhoooooooooootttttttttt hiz bodi iz sssssssooooooo YUMMI

    ReplyDelete