Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gerard Butler and his 300 pectoral muscles...


Ummm....what? I was staring at your pictures, and all coherent thought suddenly escaped my brain! Oh yeah! Tonight, we dine in HOTNESS!

Gerard Butler, you juicy hunk o' man meat, your sexy Dracula-ness can come bite me anytime! I'm yours for eternity!

Are all Scottish men as hot as you? And if so, can you start giving me email addresses, phone numbers, IMs, etc...? Please? I'm not asking for much! It's not like we have much to go on over here in the USA. Really. Trust me. I've looked. Maybe what they are lacking is your sexy accent and...well, yeah, the accent pretty much covers it.






















Do I need to get started on how many times I've watched "P.S. I Love You" and wondered if perhaps I'll meet my f
uture hunkariffic hubby while walking through an Irish park?? Granted, in my head, we live a long and happy life (meaning no tragic illnesses allowed) and he sings his sweet little Irish songs to me all the time (yes, I am aware that you're really Scottish, btw).
To quote Flogging Molly..."If I ever leave this world alive, I'll thank you for all the things you did in my life." Thank you for being so hot. Thank you for allowing us to view your hotness in all the movies you've done! Thank you for being one of the hunkiest pieces o' man meat I've set my eyes upon in this crazy world!

Gerry, call me!

P.S. I LOVE YOU!

I'm OUT!

Kelle
belle1981

No comments:

Post a Comment