Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Looking for evil lawyer from Wolfram & Hart...Christian Kane can defend my naughty deeds any day of the week!!

Dear Christian,

I've been a bad bad girl, and I need someone with experience working for an evil law firm to help me out.

Will you be my sextoy lawyer?

Thanks!


Kelle
belle1981 (I didn't do it! Or did I???)

Once again, guys in suits. HOT! Guys with sexy hair. HOT. Guy
s from Texas who sometimes have an accent and sometimes don't...HOT.

Christian, even though you continued to piss off Angel and even made him cut your hand off, I still loved you! I would love to have this hunka hunka burnin' hotness representin' me in court! Call me! CALL ME!I'm not sure why Lindsey thought he'd ever be able to kick Angel's ass, but I suppose it's the thought that counts, and at least you looked hot trying. Do me!

Ummm...okay! Are you a set of triplets? Cuz that would be three times the HOT!

Have I mentioned that I love a guy who can sing??
Oh, CKane, you never cease to amaze me! I'm just going to start making up names for everyone, FYI!

Okay, I've drooled all over my computer trying to think of hot things to say about you! What more do you want?!?!?! I love you, Christian!

I'm OUT!

Kelle
belle1981

No comments:

Post a Comment