Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sam Worthington...needs to call me!!!

Everyone, please say "hey" to newest man meat club member, Sam Worthington. Anyone who has made their way to the movie theater to see "Terminator Salvation" will know what I am talking about. I am, of course, talking about none other than the dreamy man...machine...hybrid...hunka hunka burnin' love, Marcus Wright. The moment I saw his face on the big screen, I was suddenly thinking "Christian who?"

Sammy was born on 2 August 1976, in Perth, Australia. Why all the hottest guys seem to be from Australia (or the UK...or Canada) remains a mystery to me. Various film credits include "Macbeth," "Thunderstruck," "Hart's War," and "Dirty Deeds." Alas, I can't say I know much about any of these movies as I'm pretty sure T4 is his big break into the world of Hollywood, squealing girls (not me), and papparazzi stalkers (again, not me).

Look out though, as he is set to star in four new movies! These include "Last Night," "Avatar," "The Debt," and "Clash of the Titans" in which he will be playing Perseus (son of Zeus: King of the Gods). Coincidence? I think not! The gods of Hollywood have been paying attention!!!
Will I continue to stalk thoroughly follow the career of this talented, drool-worthy, tasty bit o' man meat? You betcha! Otherwise, I'd never be able to call myself a Celeb Man Meat Expert! For shame!

Maybe it's the bad boy appearance he had going on, or maybe he's just so HOT (want to touch the heiny), but he could definitely interfere with my ongoing, everlasting crush on RPattz...and while I realize this is blasphemy, I feel the need to confess my sins here for everyone.

While we're on the subject of smokin' hot men in their smokin' hot billowy dusters of pain, unsure of which side of the fence they should sit, this will bring me to discuss the jonesin' I have for the next Man Meat Hunk to be discussed in a future blog.

Until then, sit back, relax, enjoy the hotness that is Sam Worthington...or will his name simply become SWorthy? I don't know the answer to that question, but if you hear of a crazy girl from Nashville who has returned to Terminator Salvation several times, just know that she's trying to figure out how she can hop through the screen and into the arms of the hunky man/machine with a dark past who doesn't know who or what he is. And that is HOT!

I'm OUT!

Kellebelle1981 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment