Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vin Diesel, I Have a Need A Need for Speed! You Make My Heart Beat Fast and Furious!


Any man who can drive a car the way you do...deserves to be honored on the Man Meat blog of fame.

How long did it take you to get those exquisite muscles Vinny? SRSLY!

We were first introduced to your gorgeosity in The Fast and the Furious as Dom the man who loved the girl next door. when she took off your shirt and showed us all your spectacular pecs, abs, body, we were goners, no chance of return, we fell under your HOTNESS spell. That ho girl had you wrapped around her little finger and wishing it was us shoving you up against that awesome car!

Hotspice! You make me wanna be that leather jacket! RAWR!

In The Fast and The Furious, XXX, and a couple of others that I can't remember right now. Does it really matter what their names were, you were in them 'nough said SRSLY...you had us at VROOM!

Then, you went and got more adorable, by going completely against type and pacifying some cute kids. You showed us that you just weren't that 10-second car driver you could be a family man too!


The only thing you didn't pacify is our love for you!

Now as the fourth installment of the Fast and Furious franchise speeds its way through theatres and soon DVD. We follow you knowing that your hotness will never outrun us! You're too sexy for your shirt, too sexy for your shirt so sexy it hurts!



It's not just your muscles we adore...your eyes shine like stars in the sky! SIGH!

I will continue to obsessively hunt you down follow your career for as long as it take for my love to wane....that will never happen! I think soon I'm going to go buy XXX on Blu-ray so I can look at your hotness in high definition! GRRR!


You are too sexy for that shirt! Take it off! They should pass a law that says you are never allowed to wear a shirt in public! I would support that law with all of my heart!

I love you Vinny! Muah!

Julz

No comments:

Post a Comment