Monday, June 8, 2009

Alexander Skarsgard...you're so much cooler than Bill Compton!

Alexander Skarsgard...
I would very much appreciate it if you decided to bite me!
Eric Northman is freakin' HOT!
Again with the vampires...

I am TEAM ERIC all the way.
Seriously...
Bill Compton sucks.
I'd take a Viking over a Confederate Soldier any day!
The Vikings were way more
badass.
Exhi
bits A thru K are complete proof.

Why hello there!
How can I get a hot vampire to mysteriously appear in MY bathtub?
Especially after a hard day of work...
We know that
Bill is totally LAME!

I think Bill needs to go to the same gym Eric does!

So anyway, TEAM ERIC!

Please don't ever take part in another stupid Lady Gaga video AGAIN!
Or if you do, at least make sure she can't kill you at the end of her lamespice video.

Black and white...so lovely...
Can I have you?

Okay, seriously, Eric...what vampire gym do you go to?
And can you seriously give Bill their card?

Please continue to remove the jacket, then the shirt...I will wait...

Do you have a Viking hat hiding somewhere?
Perhaps Eric will wear it for us one day?
No?
Okay.

Ummm...HI!

Mr. Skarsgard...really, what it all boils down to is...
I WANNA DO
BAD THINGS TO YOU!
Or with you.
Whichever.
I'll even let you pick.
I'm so considerate like that.
Call me!
Bite me!

I'm OUT!

Kelle
belle1981 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment