Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wentworth Miller, Do you want me to bake you a cake with a file in it?

Okay guys in case you haven't noticed! Wentworth Miller pullled a prison break and stole the keys to the prison as well as the key to our hearts!
Warning Warning! This guy is so hot it may be a crime to look farther
Proceed at your own risk!


See not only Rpattz can sport their Ray Bans! Ray Bans on the right hot man=hotness supremeness!

Holy Crap...can I get in bed with you?

Don't worry ladies he will be in a new series debuting this fall! don't know what it's called but who really cares....
I know that you are praying that I will come to you. Trust me if you called I'd be there as quickly as planes fly to LA. TRUST!


Barney Stinson says: Suit up!!!



okay post over...black and white is my fav....hotness next post 100 pictures of hot men! You voted we supply!

1 comment: